Panasonic offers a wide variety of Factory Automation Sensors including, Area, Color Mark, Laser, Safety Light Curtains, Photoelectric and more.
Industrial Automation: Factory Automation Sensors
- Fiber SensorsOver 180 fiber optic sensor heads available for various applications, accompanied with user-friendly amplifiers.
- Area SensorsPanasonic area sensors are an extremely versatile solution.
- Pressure SensorsPressure and flow sensors from Panasonic offer self contained and separate head types for maximum versatility in your pressure sensing applications.
- Photoelectric Sensors / Laser SensorsThe complete line of self-contained and amplifier separated photoelectric and laser sensors designed for a long sensing range and precision solutions.
- Micro Photoelectric SensorsMicro photoelectric sensors enable stable sensing and realize miniaturization of your equipment.
- Inductive Proximity SensorsFor metallic sensing applications, a broad range of inductive proximity sensors are available.
- Special Purpose SensorsPanasonic offers several sensor that accomplish highly specialized tasks, such as hot melt glue detection and wire flaw detection.
- Sensor OptionsConvenient peripheral tools and devices such as a universal sensor mounting stand, sensor checkers for beam alignment, sensor controllers and power supply unit.
- Laser Measurement SensorsWhen your application calls for the precision measurement of dimensions such as thickness, diameter, and height, Panasonic has the solution.