Part No: GA-2D
|Ambient temperature||-10 to +60 ℃ -14 to +140 ℉ (No dew condensation or icing allowed), |
Storage: -10 to +60 ℃ -14 to +140 ℉
|Ambient humidity||35 to 85 % RH, Storage: 35 to 85 % RH|
|Material||Cover: ABS, |
Terminal part: PBT
|Net weight||75 g approx.|
|Accessories||Adjusting screwdriver: 1 pc.|
|Supply voltage||10 to 28 V DC|
|Power / current consumption||20 mA approx.|
|Output||NPN open-collector transistor |
- Maximum sink current: 200 mA
- Applied voltage: 30 V DC or less (between output and 0 V)
- Residual voltage: 1.5 V or less (at 200 mA sink current), 0.4 V or less (at 16 mA sink current)
PNP open-collector transistor
- Maximum source current: 200 mA
- Residual voltage: 1.5 V or less (at 200 mA source current)
|Output:Output operation||Selectable either Normally open or Normally closed|
|Response time||1 ms or less|
|Operation indicator||Red LED (lights up when the output is ON)|
|Sensitivity adjuster||15-turn potentiometer|
The service is owned, operated, controlled and managed by Panasonic's distributors.
For pricing, delivery and technical questions related to this service, please direct to them.
Panasonic assumes no responsibility for any dealings you may have with distributors.