Featuring Panasonic’s Automatic Data Refresh Function For High Data Retention For Applications Requiring Unpowered Memory Cards For Extended Periods Of Time
Panasonic, a worldwide leader in Storage Media Products, is pleased to introduce the NEW GA Series Consumer Plus 8GB Memory Card. The NEW GA Series 8GB SD Card utilizes a highly reliable 64Gbit NAND die in 2D MLC form, which offers low risk of end of life or Bill Of Materials changes. Offering excellent performance by featuring a UHS-I Interface and minimum Class 10 speeds, the NEW GA Series 8GB Consumer Plus SD Card features an Automatic Data Refresh function enabling high data retention capability if the microSD Card is stored unpowered for extended periods of time.
Panasonic’s static wear leveling algorithm ensures erase blocks within the NAND flash have evenly distributed wear. Bad block management efficiently handles physical erase blocks that become unusable over time (due to hitting their program threshold). The result is a higher overall card endurance for the user. In addition, the proprietary Panasonic SD Controller and firmware increases write efficiency, card lifetime and card analysis capability.
Quality is maintained with 100% product screening before shipment to achieve low failure rate. Available in 8GB model only.
- 2D MLC NAND Flash
- Static Wear Leveling
- Class 10, UHS-1 U1 High Speed Performance
- Panasonic Proprietary Controller And Firmware
- Available in 8GB Capacity Only
- RoHS And REACH Compliant
- This Card Uses A 2D MLC Flash, Which Is Highly Desirable Due To Its 2-Bit Per Cell Storage Operation. MLC Flash Is Very Reliable And Capable Of Approximately 2,000 Program Cycles Per Block
- Data Transfer Rates Up To 85 MB/s In SDR104 Mode To Keep Up With Modern Demands Of Both Loading Data From And Logging Data To The Microsd Card.
- Panasonic’s SD Controller Adopts The Feature Of Static Wear Leveling Where Once A Data Block Exceeds A Certain Program Count, Written Data Is Swapped To A Static (Less Worn) Data Block. This Vital Feature Ensures That There Will Be No Premature Card Failure.
- Panasonic Can Offer Excellent Application Design-In Engineering Support and Service Because The Controller Firmware Is Designed By Panasonic. This Also Includes Providing A Life Endurance Estimate Based On Use Case.
- Panasonic Proprietary Memory Controller Provides Increased Customer Support And Allows For Changes To Controller Firmware By Customer Request
- Increased Efficiency Of Static Wear Leveling Allows The GA Series SD Card To Last Much Longer and Manage Data Blocks In The Most Efficient Way Possible
- Medical / Healthcare
- Building Automation And Security
- Test And Measurement
- Lighting / Visual
- Power Utilities
- CPAP Machine, Ventilator, Wearable Monitor, Nurse Call Systems
- HVAC Controls, Building Access Logs
- Thermal Cameras, Handheld Scanners
- Lighting Controllers, LED Signage, Home Automation Control
- Smart Metering, Monitoring Devices For Service Lines