Power Choke Coils Line Extension—ETQ-P Series
August 26, 2016 New Product Introductions
New Low Profile ETQ Series Power Choke Coils
Low Profile, Metal Composite SMD PCC for Strenuous Environments!
Panasonic, a worldwide leader in Inductor Products, is pleased to announce NEW Low Profile ETQ Series Power Choke Coils! This release expands Panasonic’s line-up of Power Choke Coils with a variety of new Low Profile form factors and values. Metal Composite Technology results in a nearly linear inductance vs. current performance. These new parts are AEC-Q200 Compliant for automotive applications as well as other strenuous environments which ensures optimal quality and reliability.
- Low Profile
- Metal Composite Technology
- Distributed "Air Gap"
- AEC-Q200 Compliant
- High Operating Temperature (150°C Operation Including Self Heating)
- RoHS Compliant
- For Height-Restricted Designs
- Near Linear Inductance vs. Current Performance
- Resistance to Shock, Vibration and Minimal Buzz Noise
- Operation in Strenuous Environments
- AEC-Q200 Compliance ensures strict quality control standards are being enforced.
- Industrial Electronics
- Test and Measurement
- Automotive / Transportation
- DC to DC Converter
- Noise Filter for Various Drive Circuitry Requiring High Temperature Operations and Peak Current Handling Capability
Download New Product Introduction Sheet
Learn More About the ETQ-P Series
Check Stock Now