Servo Motor Driver - Minas A5B Series
Advanced EtherCAT Servo Driver for High-Performance Motion Control!
Panasonic, a world leader in Industrial Automation Products, is pleased to announce the NEW Minas A5B Series Servo Motor Driver, featuring a built-in EtherCAT module! The Minas A5B Series driver works with high-performance motion control technology from controllers such as Trio, Delta Tau, Beckhoff, Lenze, Soft Servo and more. The Minas A5B Series has passed the official EtherCAT Conformance Test, and is the latest addition to Panasonic’s EtherCAT solutions platform. The Minas A5B Series offers unique features such as safety functions, a fast frequency response of 2.4kHz, a minimum cycle time of 250 us, and real-time communication which contribute to high reliability and higher overall system performance. Support for position (pp, csp, ip, hm), velocity (pv, csv), and torque control (tq, cst), allows for flexibility in systems demanding strict synchronization of multiple-axis motion trajectories.
The Minas A5B Series is also equipped with four auto-setting notch filters and four damping filters. These filters detect noise and vibration due to the load inertia and other natural vibration frequency components. This makes the Minas A5B Series an industry leader in noise and vibration control.
|• Uses Minas A5 motors with power range 50W – 15000W
• Real-Time Communication: 100Mbps via CAN Application
Protocol over EtherCAT (CoE)
• Supports Positions (pp, csp, ip, hm), Velocity (pv, csv), Torque
Control (tq, cst), and Safety Standards
• Manual and Automatic Tuning and Damping Filters
• RoHS Compliant
|• Useful Across Various Applications
• Fast Communication Between Host and Motion Card for Higher
• Flexibility in Systems Demanding Strict Synchronization of
Multiple Axis Motion Trajectories
• Industry Leading Noise and Vibration Control
• Semiconductor/Electronics Assembly
• Machine Tools
|• Pick and Place Machines
• Wire Bonding Machines
• Horizontal Flow Wrapper/Labeling Machines
• Injection Molding Machines