High Precision And High Resistance To Sulfurization In One Resistor!
Panasonic's ERJ-U2R, ERJ-U3R, ERJ-U6R (ERJ-U*R Series) offers high precision and also provides anti-sulfurization characteristics that avoid an open circuit caused by a sulfide disconnection. High resistance to sulfurization is achieved through the use of an anti-sulfurated electrode structure and material in the manufacture of ERJ-U*R Series Resistors. AEC-Q200 Compliance and IEC 60115-8, JIS C 5201-8 and JEITA RC-2134C Reference Standards for the entire ERJ-U*R Series of High Precision, Thick Film Chip Resistors from Panasonic ensures optimal quality and reliability.
- High Resistance To Sulfurization Achieved By Adopting Anti-Sulfurated Electrode Material
- Ag-Pd Based Inner Electrode And Structure
- Highly Reliable Due To Metal Glaze Thick Film Resistive Element And Three Layers Of Electrodes
- High Precision
- Resistance Tolerance: ±0.5 %
- T.C.R.: ±50 x 10-6/oC
- High Rated Power At 0.25W
- Wide Operating Temperature: -55°C to +155°C
- Suitable For Both Reflow And Flow Soldering
- AEC-Q200 Compliant
- RoHS / REACH Compliant
- Reference Standards: IEC 60115-8, JIS C 5201-8 and JEITA RC-2134C
- Solves Demands For Higher Precision And Environmentally Durable Resistors
- AEC-Q200 Compliance Ensures Strict Quality Control Standards Are Being Enforcedv