Panasonic's Schottky Barrier Diodes (SBD) have the Junction Barrier Schottky (JBS) structure using the 150-nm fine process technology allowing for use in small, high efficiency applications.
Panasonic has developed new, small-sized Schottky Barrier Diodes using a new CSP (Chip Size Package) technology, which features low power consumption and high heat dissipation. This product is best suited for devices with long battery life.
Features / Benefits
- Panasonic’s Original JBS Structure: Industry-leading VF-IR Characteristic, High ESD Voltage, And Small Size Are Achieved
- Clip Connection Structure (Wireless Package Technology): High Power Is Achieved
- Panasonic’s Cutting-Edge Device Structure and CSP Technologies Allows For One Of The Industries Smallest Sized SBD, One Of The Lowest Power Consumptions And Highest Heat Dissipation.
- Copes With Both Low Forward Voltage and Low Leakage Current
- Excellent Thermal Performance
- Fewer Quality Issues, Higher Reliability (Wireless Structure)
- Wide Range Products Lineup