Panasonic 3-Phase Brushless DC Motor Driver ICs provide sine-wave PWM drive with one Hall Sensor to reduce the component count, size and noise of a motor module, which are best suited for a cooling fan and can also be applied to air conditioners, electric fans and other home appliances.
Features / Benefits
- With The Rotor Position Detector And Sine-wave PWM Drive With One Hall Sensor, And The Real-time-auto-phase-correction
- Allows The Reduction Of Components Of Motor Products, So It Comes Reduction Of BOM Cost
- Feature With Real-Time-Auto-Phase-Correction And Therefore Development Time Can Be Reduced By Cutting Down Manual Adjustment Or Fine Tuning Process
- Achieve Low Noise Operation By Adopting Full Sine Wave Output Driving Current
- Maximize Efficiency, Torque And Speed
- Built-in Standby Function For To Save Power