Panasonic provides a lineup of Lens Driver ICs that enable a zoom and focus control and iris control automatically. Panasonic also provide Driver ICs driving various motors/coils for mirror/shutter operation as well as lens autofocus required for digital single-lens reflex cameras (DSLRs). In addition, Panasonic provides a single-chip solution integrating these functions.
- This Single-chip LSI Features Zoom, Focus And Iris Functions, Dramatically Reduces The Package Size And External Parts. Thus, This LSI Achieves Miniaturization Of Mounting Board And Eventually Reduce Camera Size.
- Realizing Super Low Noise By Adopting A Micro-stepping Drive With Built-in Correction Circuit For Zoom And Focus. (Built-in Correction
- Amplitude Correction Circuit: Correct An Imbalance Of Back EMF Occurs At Each Coil By The Current Adjustment Of Each Phase.
- Phase Correction Circuit: Correct A Phase Difference Between Coils With The Adjustment Resolution Of 0.7o.
- Iris Drive Realizes Low Power Consumption By Adopting The PWM
This LSI Places An LPF Of Variable Cut-off Frequency And Noise Reduction Circuit Around PID Circuits To Dramatically Reduce The Influences Of Noise Against Various Iris Mechanical Characteristics.