Recently, the radio circuit unit of mobile phones and smartphones increases power consumption to support high-speed data communications (HSPA, LTE, etc.), therefore requiring lower-power components. Panasonic's Power Amplifiers For Handsets (PA) achieve low power consumption with the BiFET* technology, reducing the power of the radio circuit unit.
* Panasonic's original device structure that allows HFET (Hetero FET) and HBT (Hetero BT) integrated into a single chip.
- High Efficiency Operation: 48% (Rel.99 Signal Condition Of UN06B01)
- Integrated Power Coupler
- Input/Output 50Ω Impedance Matching
- Small Package (3.0mm X 3.0mm X 0.85mm)
- 2 Modes Bias Switching Type PA