The PAN4620 Evaluation Kit (ENWC9B01AQEF) is an all-inclusive and comprehensive Evaluation Kit consisting of one daughter board in an ESD bag. Check Stock on PAN4620 Evaluation Kit!
More about the PAN4620 Series
The PAN4620 Series is Panasonic’s Internet of Things Dual Mode RF Module comprising NXP’s Kinetis KW41Z SoC - a 2.4 GHz 802.15.4 and Bluetooth® Low Energy wireless radio microcontroller with an integrated ARM® Cortex-M0+ core.
General Features and Benefits
- Same Form Factor and Pinout as PAN1026A, PAN1760A and PAN1761
- Embedded 512 kB of Flash and 128 kB of SRAM
- UART, SPI, I²C, TSI, ADC & DAC and Programmable I/O
- Single and Concurrent Operation of IEEE® 802.15.4 and BLE
Advanced IoT and BLE Features
- IEEE® Standard 802.15.4 Compliant
- Supporting Software Consisting of 802.15.4 MAC/PHY Implementation
- Simple Media Access Controller (SMAC) and Certified Thread® Stack
- Bluetooth® LE 4.2 Compliant Implementation Certified by Bluetooth SIG
For easy access to technical information relating to Panasonic Wireless Connectivity products, visit the Wireless Connectivity Forum