Radial Leaded Disc ZNR® Transient / Surge Absorbers (Metal Oxide Varistor)
Outstanding Performance, 14mm Diameter Small Size, Now With A Broader Operating Temperature Range Of -40oC to +125oC!
Panasonic, a worldwide leader in Circuit Protection products is pleased to introduce the NEW ERZ-E14AxxxSx Series Radial Leaded Disc ZNR® Transient / Surge Absorbers to our already outstanding ZNR product line. ZNR stands for Zinc Oxide Non-Linear Resistor, also commonly known as Metal Oxide Varistor or MOV. Panasonic invented the ZNR Surge Absorber in 1968 and is a pioneer in the use of zinc oxide as a surge absorber. ZNR devices are used to protect electronic equipment against voltage surges and save board space and cost. The NEW ERZ-E14AxxxSx Series features the same outstanding performance and lead spacing as its 20mm counterparts but with the small diameter size of just 14mm!
- Exceptional Withstanding Surge Current And Energy Handling Capability In Compact 14mm Size!
- Wide Operating Temperature: -40oC to +125oC
- Meets UL, VDE And CQC Standards
- RoHS / REACH Compliant
- Wide Operating Temperature Allows Full Parametric Performance at 125oC Without Derating
- Reduced Board Space And Cost
- Same Lead Spacing As Larger 20mm Diameter Devices
- Keep Equipment Size Small
- Helps Protect Circuits From Surges And Transients
- Facilitates Agency Equipment Approval
- Protects Power Supplies And Electrical/Electronics Equipment From Lightning And Overvoltage Transients/Surges.
- "S1" Part Number Suffix For Long, Straight Leads
- "SC" Part Number Suffix For Cut, Straight Leads