Panasonic’s Newest Grid-EYE® Narrow Angle Sensor Offers High Precision Based on MEMS Technology!
The latest Grid-EYE® Narrow Angle Infrared Array Sensor part number, AMG883642, offers a new surface mount Grid-EYE Sensor with a 35.6-degree field of view and can focus on closer objects with enough pixels to identify and measure those objects.
The Grid-EYE® Narrow Angle Sensor is 8x8, 64-pixel, and has an operating voltage of 3.3V. Applications for the Grid-EYE® Narrow Angle Sensor include narrow angle detection, temperature distribution and human detection, people tracking and detection, thermal mapping, and much more.
Features / Benefits
- Improved Viewing from 60 Degrees to 35.6 Degrees For a More Narrow Coverage Area
- Same Footprint As Current Grid-EYE Sensor
- High-Resolution 8x8 for a total of 64 Pixels for Temperature Distribution
- PCB Mountable Device, SMD Type
- Home Appliances
- Industrial Electronics
- Temperature Distribution and People Detection
- Temperature Distribution – Cooking Appliances
- People Tracking Through Thermal Imaging
- Smarter Building Management Systems