Panasonic's ERJ-S and ERJ-U Series Anti-Sulfurated Thick Film Chip Resistors provide excellent resistance to sulfuration by using an Au based (ERJ-S Series) and Ag-Pd based (ERJ-U Series) inner electrode. High reliability is ensured by utilizing metal glaze thick film resistive elements and three layers of electrodes. These Resistors are suitable for automotive, industrial, factory automation, and power supply applications.
Solving the demand for extremely small footprint and environmentally friendly Resistors, the ERJ-U Series now offers the ERJ-U0X Series parts to this Resistor family. ERJ-U0X Series Resistors offer an industry-leading extreme small 01005 case size! See Datasheet for Details!
- Extremely Small 01005 Case Size (ERJ-U0X Series Only)
- High Resistance to Sulfurization Achieved by Adopting an Au-based Inner Electrode (ERJ-S Series) and Ag-Pd-Based Inner Electrode (ERJ-U Series)
- High Reliability: Metal Glaze Thick Film Resistive Element and Three Layers of Electrodes
- Suitable for Both Reflow and Flow Soldering
- Low Resistance Type: Series ERJ-U6S, ERJ-U6Q: 0.1 Ω to 1 Ω
- Anti-Surge (ERJ-U0X Series)
- Reference Standard: IEC 60115-8, JIS C 5201-8, JEITA RC-2134C
- AEC-Q200 Compliant (Check Datasheet For Parts That Comply)
- RoHS Compliant
- Affordable and Reliable Anti-Sulfur Resistor Solution
- Wide Variety of Case Sizes and Power Ratings for Easy
- Adoption in New Designs
- Array Types Provide High Density, Space-Saving Design for
- Easy Mounting and Cost Reduction