AQZ20_G Series PhotoMOS® Relays
June 12, 2017 New Product Introductions
Featuring High Capacity Up To 6A In A Slim Single In Line Package
New AQZ20_G Series Power 1 Form A High Capacity PhotoMOS Relays Featuring High Capacity Up To 6A In A Slim Single In Line Package
Panasonic, a worldwide leader in Relay Products, introduces the NEW AQZ20_G Series PhotoMOS Relays product line. The New AQZ20_G Series High Capacity PhotoMOS Relays can switch a wide range of currents and voltages to control various types of loads while maintaining a slim 4-pin SIL (Single In Line) package for high density mounting. Other features include a low on-resistance of less than 0.015Ω, high sensitivity LED with a 1mA operating current and a low-level off state leakage current of 10μA maximum. Unlike Triacs, photocouplers or solid state Relays, the new AQZ20_G Series PhotoMOS Relays can be used to control low-level analog signals of less than several hundred millivolts without distortion.
- High Capacity Switching
- Low On-Resistance and High Sensitivity
- AC/DC Dual Use And Low-Level Off State Leakage Current
- Slim Single In Line (SIL) 4-Pin Package: (L) 21.0 mm x (W) 3.5 mm x (H) 12.5 mm
- C-UL Approved
- RoHS/REACH Compliant
- Can Control Various Types Of Loads, From Very Small Loads To A Max. 6A Current (AC/DC) For Sequencers, Motors And Lamps.
- Low On-Resistance Reduces Power Dissipation When Switching High Currents And Increases Switching Speeds To Improve The Precision Or Measurement. High Sensitivity LED Contributes To Energy Savings Through Lower Power Consumption.
- There Is No Need To Differentiate AC From DC Loads As Is Necessary With Conventional Solid State Relays. Bi-Directional Control Is Possible Through A Single Channel By Using A Dual MOSFET Structure.
- Compact Size Allows For High Density Mounting.
- Test And Measurement
- Factory Automation
- Smart Grid
- Traffic Signals
- Measuring Instruments
- Industrial Machines
- Mercury Relay Replacement
Download New Product Introduction Sheet
Learn More About AQZ20_G Series
Check Stock Now