The PAN1760 Series is a place and play, single-mode, Bluetooth Low Energy RF Module based on Toshiba’s TC35667 SoC, with an integrated Bluetooth controller, ARM7 CPU core, Bluetooth SIG certified stack v4.1, API, and GATT profile.
The PAN1760 Series delivers high-speed operation at ultra-low power consumption. Design in time and application BOM are minimized with embedded 26MHz oscillator and 2.4 GHz antenna. The PAN1760 Series is a fully autonomous device, perfectly suited for stand-alone operation, with integrated 512Kb EEPROM and 32KB of RAM for application code storage and execution.
• Bluetooth 4.1 (LE) Embedded GATT Profile with High-Level API Commands
• Power Consumption: Typ. 5.4mA Tx/ Typ. 5.4mA Rx / <1μA Deep Sleep
• Tx Power 0 dBm, Rx Sensitivity -91 dBm
• Small 15.6 x 8.7 x 1.9 mm³ SMD Package
• 32KB on-chip RAM for Applications
• 512Kb EEPROM
• Autonomous Operation, No Host Required
• Standard SIG BLE and “SPP over BLE” Profiles Available
• -40°C to +85°C Operating Temperature
To Access Wireless Connectivity Engineering Tools, please click here.
|Part No.||Datasheet||Part||Category||Software/Profile||Used IC||Rx Sensitivity (dBm)||Antenna Option||Size|
RF Module SMD Transceiver
Bluetooth Smart / Bluetooth v4.1
-91 @ BER 10-3
Cermaic Antenna, NFC Antenna PIN
15.6 x 8.7 x 1.9
Quick Clips: PAN1780 Series Bluetooth® 5.0 Low Energy