The Panasonic HC4W Time of Flight Outdoor Camera Sensor is a small, real-time, sensing Camera based on the Time-Of-Flight (ToF) principle.
Panasonic’s ToF technology instantaneously detects the distance between the Camera and the targeted object or person with depth, infra-red, and RGB color images which are now possible with a single Camera. Like sonar waves, the ToF Camera Sensor emits pulses of invisible IR light that reflects off of nearby objects and the IR light that reflects off the objects will return to the ToF camera.
The HC4W ToF Camera Sensor can be used in various applications including Security, Autonomous Vehicles, Robotics, Logistics, and more.
Features And Benefits
- Accurate “Real-Time” “Depth” CCD Image Sensing Camera
- Uses Time-of-Flight (ToF) Technology: A Method For Measuring Distance Between The Sensor And An Object, Based On The Time Difference It Takes For A Light Signal To Return Back To The Sensor, After Being Reflected By An Object Or Person
- FOV: 90°(H) x 70°(V)
- Dimensions: 100mm x 65mm x 24mm
- Produces RGB (640x480), Depth Map (320x240)(640x480) Images
- No Need To Have Separate Cameras For Depth, IR And Color Images With 14/16/36 Bit Data Formats
- NIR Resolution: 640x480
- Depth Resolution: 640x480
- Frame Rate: 30 fps
- Laser Diodes (Class 1): Uses Laser Diodes Rather Than LEDs To Provide A More Coherent And Powerful Light Source
- People, Animal And Object Detection And Avoidance
- Detect Presence And Calculate Distance Of Objects And People
- Contact-Less / Gesture Control Of Imaging Displays
- Detection And Volumetric Measurements Of Parcel / Pallets / Boxes / Containers, Etc.
Interested in the Time Of Flight Camera? Contact Us Now!